Friday, May 13, 2011

Have we forgotten about Aloe Vera?

Well, I have until a few days ago. Someone had mentioned the site http://www.digestaqure.com/index.html and I checked it out. Lots of info here, but the main point is that Aloe Vera may be able to cure many diseases. Really?

Didn't we all have an Aloe Vera plant in our living room a few decades ago. Sure, I used it for burns and it was good, but I rarely ingested it, it just tasted too nasty. There are more diseases today than there was then and as I age, I need help overcoming things that wouldn't have been a problem back then. So, back to this website, they have capsules for sale with this specialized Aloe Vera and they have a guarantee. Well, that's interesting, will they really pay you back if you don't get well. The capsules are not cheap, but if you are suffering, how much is that worth to you?

I thought that I would do some research and try to find a cheaper Aloe Vera and I found http://lilyofthedesert.com and this site has quite a lot of information also. Lily of the Desert products are sold in health food stores, so off I went and bought a small bottle. Yuck! is really all I could say after the first swig. It wasn't the brand, Aloe Vera is just not very tasty. So if the majority of your immune system originates in your stomach, then digestion is a major part of keeping you healthy. It does make sense. So what did we have to lose. My spouse and I took a big swig and sure enough, it did help. We are still taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment