Friday, February 4, 2011

Handcrafted gifts

Etsy has wonderful handcrafted gifts and now my friend is selling her items there. Check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/VictoriasMagicPotion She has beautiful hot/cold packs for sale at a reasonable price. Every home should have at least one and they come in various sizes. I love the prints! This is a new listing, so I'm sure that she will be adding more goodies.

I always like to hear the word "homemade" and really respect that people  take time to make their products well and truly unique. I, for one, will support these "handicrafters" when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Just received an email from my friend and she asked me to add this...

    "Thank you my friend for a wonderful gesture and this is a good thing! I will be adding many items to the shop and I can't wait to do it. I'm so excited to have this opportunity. I've crafted and been an artist my whole life and now I have a place to send them off to their rightful owners. Monkey has given me the key to the magic I put in the work. That key was love. Lot's and lot's of love. It's magic after all! :)
    Victoria"

    ReplyDelete