Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still learning!!!!!

I'm learning as I go and I have been guilty of going back to my old posts and updating (without telling anyone). So, if there was a topic that you were interested in, please use the search feature to bring the post back up and re-read it. It may have new information! Or, since this blog is fairly new, you can just go through the posts again. One change in particular is the Reflexology post. I added an interactive foot chart that is really neat, but it takes up most of the page and just doesn't fit within my format. Too bad about that, but it's really worth viewing.

I haven't really advertised my blog, so I'm pretty safe make changes as I feel a bit more confident in what I'm doing. If you have any questions,comments or suggestions, please let me know. Maybe there is a better way that I don't know about yet.

Thanks for reading and please send the link to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment