Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm HUNGRY!

I'm a hamburger eater, I mean, I REALLY am. Some people just love pizza, not me. I love burgers, all kinds, but tonight I'm thinking of chocolate. Yes, I am an addict and proud to admit it. And it's the season, so I'm thinking, hmmmm....Christmas...chocolate covered cherries, yes....yum. My all time favorite has got to be Brach's, but I haven't seen them in stores for years! But wait...I found a link...what? They're baaaack! The sticky sweet bliss of Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries. If you are fien, I mean fan of CCC here's a link that will make all your Christmas candy dreams come true. http://www.candyfavorites.com/Brach-s-Villa-Cherries-pr-1838.html There are other old favorites at the site. I'm sure you'll thank me later, then we will talk about weightloss. But tonight...it's heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Ack!The ants got into my stash of Chocolate Covered Cherries and found a broken one. Right now they are swimming in the creamy filling. Sure it's good and I don't blame them, but don't they know it wintertime and they need to go wherever ants go in the winter. All is not lost though, plenty more for me. Anybody got any ant remedies?

    ReplyDelete